No matter what your challenge, Kim Langley has a program to build awareness, sharpen skills, and increase performance.
Topics: Click the titles below for program overviews and outcomes. Each topic can be customized to your group or challenge!
Format and Length: Many topics can be structured as a webinar, Lunch & Learn, half day, or full day session.
Skills Practice: Doing is more effective than simply hearing and seeing; all sessions include some skills practice. Longer sessions allow for MORE practice.
Appreciate Your Team with Winter Holiday Pick-me-ups
- Stress-Less Holidays
- Habits of Highly Grateful People: Holiday Edition
- A Balm for Blue Holidays: Finding comfort and creativity after significant life change or loss
NEW TOPICS for our ever-evolving condition
- NEW! Surfing the Waves: Choosing to Grow More Resilient When the Tide is Rising
- NEW! Finding Meaning While Making a Living
Optimism, Happiness, Resilience, and Creativity at Work
- NEW! Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- Stress and the Science of Optimism: Skills for Thoughtful Optimism
- The Real Science of Happiness: How To’s for Managing Attitude and Increasing Satisfaction
- Practicing Resilience: Stress Hardiness and Flexibility during Change
BrainSmart™ Emotional Intelligence
Get tips on hiring for emotional intelligence!
- NEW! Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- NEW! Hiring, Building, and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Generations MEET for Respect in the Workplace
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why, and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligent Meetings that Help Teams Thrive
- Becoming a More Effective Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
High Impact™ Communication
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict: No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers (Skills for Dealing with Difficult People)
- Conflict Management 301: Building Confidence and Owning Difficult Conversations
- REVISED FOR WEBINAR! High Impact Communication for Managers
- REVISED FOR WEBINAR! High Impact Listening and Communication: Building Teams while Building Skills
- Communication Skills Murder Mystery (interactive teambuilding experience)