No matter what your business challenge, Kim Langley has a Corporate Training program to build awareness, sharpen skills and increase performance.
Topics: Click the titles below for an overview and outcomes. Topics can be customized to your group or challenge!
Program Length: Many topics can be structured for webinar, Lunch & Learn, half day or full day sessions.
Skills Practice: Doing is more effective than simply hearing and seeing; all sessions include some skills practice. Longer sessions include MORE practice.
Appreciate Your Team with Winter Holiday Pick-me-ups
- Stress-Less Holidays
- Effective Habits of Highly Grateful People: Holiday Edition
- A Balm for Blue Holidays: Finding comfort and creativity after significant life change or loss
NEW TOPICS for our ever-evolving condition
- NEW! Surfing the Waves: Choosing to Grow More Resilient When the Tide is Rising
- NEW! Finding Meaning While Making a Living
The Science of Optimism, Happiness, Resilience, and Creativity at Work
- NEW! Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- Stress and the Science of Optimism: Skills for Thoughtful Optimism
- The Real Science of Happiness: How To’s for Managing Attitude and Increasing Satisfaction
- Practicing Resilience: Stress Hardiness and Flexibility during Change
BrainSmart™ Emotional Intelligence
Get tips on hiring for emotional intelligence!
- NEW! Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- NEW! Stop Herding Cats: Hiring, Building and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Generations MEET for Respect in the Workplace
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why, and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligent Meetings that Help Teams Thrive
- Becoming a More Effective Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
High Impact™ Communication
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict: No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers (Skills for Dealing with Difficult People)
- Conflict Management 301: Building Confidence and Owning Difficult Conversations
- REVISED FOR WEBINAR! High Impact Communication for Managers
- REVISED FOR WEBINAR! High Impact Listening and Communication: Building Teams while Building Skills
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across: Mastering Multi-Directional Communication – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Working with You is Killing Me: Staying Unhooked from Boundary Busters – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Getting Results from Appreciative Inquiry – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Communication Skills Murder Mystery (interactive teambuilding experience)