No matter what your challenge, Kim Langley has a workshop to build awareness, sharpen skills, and increase performance.
Topics: Click the titles below for workshop overviews and outcomes. Each topic can be customized to your group or challenge!
Format and Length: Many topics can be structured as an online workshop, Lunch & Learn, or half day session.
Skills Practice: Doing is more effective than simply hearing and seeing; all sessions include some skills practice. Longer sessions allow for MORE practice.
STRESS, RESILIENCE, OPTIMISM, AND HAPPINESS
- Surfing the Waves: Choosing to Grow More Resilient When the Tide is Rising
- Finding Meaning While Making a Living
- Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- Stress and the Science of Optimism: Skills for Thoughtful Optimism
- The Real Science of Happiness: How To’s for Managing Attitude and Increasing Satisfaction
- Managing Perspective: The How To's of Happiness
- Practicing Resilience: Stress Hardiness and Flexibility during Change
BRAINSMART EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
Get tips on hiring for emotional intelligence!
- Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- Stop Herding Cats: Hiring, Building and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Becoming a More Effective Training Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
HIGH IMPACT COMMUNICATION
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict - No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers - Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management 301: Building Confidence and Owning Difficult Conversations
- REVISED FOR ONLINE LEARNING – High Impact Listening and Communication: Building Teams while Building Skills
- Working with You is Killing Me: Setting Good Boundaries with Clients, Patients and Colleagues – makes a great online workshop or Lunch & Learn!
- Habits of Highly Grateful People: The Holiday Edition
- Stress-Less Holidays
- A Balm for Blue Holidays: Finding comfort and creativity after significant life change or loss