No matter what your business challenge, Kim Langley has a Corporate Training program to sharpen the skills and increase the performance of your people.
PROGRAM LENGTH: Many topics can be structured for webinar, Lunch & Learn, half day or full day sessions and may include content customized to your group or challenge!
SKILLS PRACTICE: Because doing is more effective than simply seeing and hearing, all sessions include some skills practice. Longer sessions include MORE practice.
The Science of Optimism, Happiness, Resilience, and Creativity at Work
- NEW! Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- Stress and the Science of Optimism, Resilience and Happiness
- The How To’s of Happiness: Practical Skills for Managing Attitude and Increasing Satisfaction
- Practicing Resilience: Stress Hardiness and Flexibility during Change
BrainSmart™ Emotional Intelligence
Get tips on hiring for emotional intelligence!
- NEW! Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- NEW! Stop Herding Cats: Hiring, Building and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Generations MEET for Respect in the Workplace
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why, and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligent Meetings that Help Teams Thrive
- Becoming a More Effective Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict: No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers (Skills for Dealing with Difficult People)
- Conflict Management 301: Building Confidence and Owning Difficult Conversations
- High Impact Communication for Managers
- Listening and Communication: Building Teams while Building Skills
- Working with You is Killing Me: Staying Unhooked from Boundary Busters – makes a good webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Communication Skills Murder Mystery (interactive teambuilding experience)
- Getting Results from Appreciative Inquiry – makes a good webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across: Mastering Multi-Directional Communication – makes a good webinar or Lunch & Learn!