No matter what your health care business challenge, Kim Langley has a program to sharpen the skills and increase the performance of your people.
CEUs ARE AVAILABLE FOR SOCIAL WORKERS, NURSES, COUNSELORS, AND ACTIVITY PROFESSIONALS THROUGH ELDERCARE PROFESSIONALS OF OHIO.
Topics: Click the titles below for an overview and outcomes. Topics can be customized to your group or challenge!
Program Length: Many topics can be structured for webinar, Lunch & Learn, half day or full day.
Skills Practice: Doing is more effective than simply hearing and seeing; all sessions include some skills practice. Longer sessions include MORE practice.
NEW TOPICS for our ever-evolving condition
- NEW! Surfing the Waves: Choosing to Grow More Resilient When the Tide is Rising
- NEW! Help, I Have COVID Brain! Ambiguous Loss, My Clients are Cross, I Feel Like a Sloth
- NEW! Grief Brain: Reducing Anxiety and Helping the Bereaved to Normalize the Side Effects of Loss
- NEW! It's OK to Laugh in a Grief Group: Facilitation Tools for Grief Group Leaders, Hospice and Palliative Care Professionals
- NEW! Finding the Right Words for Grief: A Powerful Tool for Practitioners for Mending the Open Broken Heart
The Science of Optimism, Happiness, Resilience, and Creativity at Work
- NEW! Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- The Science of Optimism: The Benefits of Maintaining a Practical and Positive Attitude
- Managing Perspective: The How To's of Happiness
BrainSmart™ Emotional Intelligence
Read about the role of emotional intelligence in patient outcomes in Becker’s Hospital Review.
- NEW! Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- NEW! Stop Herding Cats: Hiring, Building and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Effective with Every Generation: MEET Clients, Patients and Colleagues with Respect at Work
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligent Meetings that Help Teams Thrive
- Becoming a More Effective Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
High Impact™ Communication
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict - No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers - Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management 301: Building Confidence and Owning Difficult Conversations
- REVISED FOR WEBINAR – High Impact Communication for Managers
- REVISED FOR WEBINAR – High Impact Listening and Communication: Building Teams while Building Skills
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across: Mastering Multi-Directional Communication – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Working with You is Killing Me: Setting Good Boundaries with Clients, Patients and Colleagues – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Getting Results from Appreciative Inquiry – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Communication Skills Murder Mystery (interactive teambuilding experience)