No matter what your challenge, Kim Langley has a program to build awareness, sharpen skills, and increase performance. Her most popular topic is happiness, alongside workshops on resilience, stress, optimism, grief and grieving, emotional intelligence, and high impact communication.
CEUs ARE AVAILABLE FOR SOCIAL WORKERS, NURSES, COUNSELORS, CERTIFIED CASE MANAGERS, AND ACTIVITY PROFESSIONALS THROUGH ELDERCARE PROFESSIONALS OF OHIO.
Topics: Click the titles below for workshop overviews and outcomes. Each topic can be customized to your group or challenge!
Format and Length: Many topics can be structured as an online workshop, Lunch & Learn, or half day program.
Skills Practice: Doing is more effective than simply hearing and seeing; all sessions include some skills practice. Longer sessions allow for MORE practice.
Stress, Resilience, Optimism, and Happiness
- Finding Meaning While Making a Living
- Evidence-based Strategies for Building Stress Resilience: Skills for Clients and Patients
- Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- The Science of Optimism: The Benefits of Maintaining a Practical and Positive Attitude
- Managing Perspective: The How To's of Happiness
Grief and Grieving
- Grief Brain: Reducing Anxiety and Helping the Bereaved to Normalize the Side Effects of Loss
- It's OK to Laugh in a Grief Group: Facilitation Tools for Grief Group Leaders, Hospice and Palliative Care Professionals
- Finding the Right Words for Grief: A Powerful Tool for Practitioners for Mending the Open Broken Heart
BrainSmart Emotional Intelligence
Read about the role of emotional intelligence in patient outcomes in Becker’s Hospital Review.
- Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- Stop Herding Cats: Hiring, Building and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Becoming a More Effective Training Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
High Impact Communication
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict - No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers - Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management 301: Building Confidence and Owning Difficult Conversations
- REVISED FOR ONLINE LEARNING – High Impact Listening and Communication: Building Teams while Building Skills
- Working with You is Killing Me: Setting Good Boundaries with Clients, Patients and Colleagues – makes a great online workshop or Lunch & Learn!