No matter what your health care business challenge, Kim Langley has a program to sharpen the skills and increase the performance of your people.
CEUs are available for social workers, nurses, counselors and activity professionals through the Eldercare Professionals of Ohio.
PROGRAM LENGTH: Many topics can be structured for webinar, Lunch & Learn, half day or full day sessions and may include content customized to your group or challenge!
SKILLS PRACTICE: Because doing is more effective than simply seeing and hearing, all sessions include some skills practice. Longer sessions include MORE practice.
The Science of Optimism, Happiness, Resilience, and Creativity at Work
- NEW! Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- Stress and the Science of Optimism: Skills for Thoughtful Optimism
- The Real Science of Happiness: How To's for Managing Attitude and Increasing Satisfaction
- Practicing Resilience: Stress Hardiness and Flexibility during Change
BrainSmart™ Emotional Intelligence
Read about the role of emotional intelligence in patient outcomes in Becker’s Hospital Review.
- NEW! Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- NEW! Stop Herding Cats: Hiring, Building and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Generations MEET for Respect in the Workplace
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligent Meetings that Help Teams Thrive
- Becoming a More Effective Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict - No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers - Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management 301: Building Confidence and Owning Difficult Conversations
- Working with You is Killing Me: Staying Unhooked from Boundary Busters – makes a good webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Communication Skills Murder Mystery (interactive teambuilding experience)
- Getting Results from Appreciative Inquiry – makes a good webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across: Mastering Multi-Directional Communication – makes a good webinar or Lunch & Learn!