No matter what your health care business challenge, Kim Langley has a program to sharpen the skills and increase the performance of your people.
CEUs ARE AVAILABLE FOR SOCIAL WORKERS, NURSES, COUNSELORS, CERTIFIED CASE MANAGERS, AND ACTIVITY PROFESSIONALS THROUGH ELDERCARE PROFESSIONALS OF OHIO.
Topics: Click the titles below for an overview and outcomes. Topics can be customized to your group or challenge!
Program Length: Many topics can be structured for webinar, Lunch & Learn, half day, or full day.
Skills Practice: Doing is more effective than simply hearing and seeing; all sessions include skills practice.
NEW TOPICS for our ever-evolving condition
- NEW! Habits of Highly Grateful People: The Holiday Edition
- NEW! Surfing the Waves: Choosing to Grow More Resilient When the Tide is Rising
- NEW! Grief Brain: Reducing Anxiety and Helping the Bereaved to Normalize the Side Effects of Loss
- NEW! It's OK to Laugh in a Grief Group: Facilitation Tools for Grief Group Leaders, Hospice and Palliative Care Professionals
- NEW! Finding the Right Words for Grief: A Powerful Tool for Practitioners for Mending the Open Broken Heart
The Science of Optimism, Happiness, Resilience, and Creativity at Work
- NEW! Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- The Science of Optimism: The Benefits of Maintaining a Practical and Positive Attitude
- Managing Perspective: The How To's of Happiness
BrainSmart™ Emotional Intelligence
Read about the role of emotional intelligence in patient outcomes in Becker’s Hospital Review.
- NEW! Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- NEW! Stop Herding Cats: Hiring, Building and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Effective with Every Generation: MEET Clients, Patients and Colleagues with Respect at Work
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligent Meetings that Help Teams Thrive
- Becoming a More Effective Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
High Impact™ Communication
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict - No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers - Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management 301: Building Confidence and Owning Difficult Conversations
- REVISED FOR WEBINAR – High Impact Communication for Managers
- REVISED FOR WEBINAR – High Impact Listening and Communication: Building Teams while Building Skills
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across: Mastering Multi-Directional Communication – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Working with You is Killing Me: Setting Good Boundaries with Clients, Patients and Colleagues – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Getting Results from Appreciative Inquiry – makes a great webinar or Lunch & Learn!
- Communication Skills Murder Mystery (interactive teambuilding experience)