No matter what your health care business challenge, Kim Langley has a program to sharpen the skills and increase the performance of your people.
CEUs are available for social workers, nurses, counselors and activity professionals through the Eldercare Professionals of Ohio.
Optimism and Creativity at Work Series
- NEW! Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- Stress and the Science of Optimism, Resilience and Happiness
- The How-To's of Happiness: Practical Skills for Managing Attitude and Increasing Satisfaction
- Practicing Resilience through Change
BrainSmart™ Emotional Intelligence Series
- NEW! Building Trust, Resolving Conflicts and Inspiring Others
- NEW! Stop Herding Cats: Hiring, Building and Leading an Emotionally Intelligent Team
- Generations MEET for Respect in the Workplace
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why and How of Emotional Intelligence
- EI 201: Growing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Emotionally Intelligent Meetings that Help Teams Thrive
- Becoming a More Effective Facilitator: Level Up Your Skills to Maximize Learning
HighImpact™ Communication Series
- Conflict Management 101: Conquering Conflict - No Victims or Villains, Just Victors!
- Conflict Management 201: Taming The Troublemakers - Skills for Dealing with Difficult People
- Conflict Management 301: Owning Difficult Conversations - Building Confidence for Conversations We'd Rather Avoid
- Working with You is Killing Me: Staying Unhooked from Boundary Busters and Taking Care of Yourself
- Communication Murder Mystery (interactive teambuilding experience based on Communication Skills)
- Getting Results from Appreciative Inquiry
- Communicating Up, Down, and Across: Mastering Multi-Directional Communication