As a professional speaker, Kim receives excellent reviews for her keynotes to corporations, health care organizations, professional groups, and social service agencies.
- Generations MEET for Respect in the Workplace
- Stress and the Science of Optimism: Skills for Thoughtful Optimism
- The How To’s of Happiness: Practical Skills for Managing Attitude and Increasing Satisfaction
- Thinking Creatively: Work Smart, Take Risks, Embrace Possibility
- Finding Meaning While Making a Living
- EI 101: The Practical What, Why and How of Emotional Intelligence
NOTE: Kim’s company is headquartered in Lakewood, Ohio and she can easily travel to Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Columbus, Toledo, Erie, and Sandusky. For more distant venues, she’s happy to travel if clients are willing to incur the additional travel expense.